Direct thermal 180 x 180 DPI 12 mm/sec LCD 9 label
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Powered by a lithium-ion battery – the same technology used to power cell phones and laptop computers – the DYMO® LabelManager™360D label maker eliminates the inconvenience of AA batteries. Charge and go unlike an AC adapter, labelling power whenever you need it. Plus, new features – inspired by consumers – make it faster and easier to get the results you want. See what your labels will look like before you print them on a new, larger 40 x 70mm screen that displays two lines of text. Work faster with an improved user interface that displays all menu commands without scrolling, and includes easy-to-read icons for formatting options. Choose from 3 fonts and 7 text styles; highlight your text with 8 box styles or underlining. Print up to nine copies of the same label and prevent repeated work with a 9-label memory and “save text” feature. LabelManager™ 360D uses DYMO D1 labels in 6, 9, 12 and 19mm widths. Enter text quickly and naturally with the familiar QWERTY keyboard layout, and use special function keys for fast access to punctuation marks, currency and other special symbols. And its sleek, compact, lightweight design is perfect for any office or workspace.
- Large 40 x 70mm screen displays two lines of label text
- Graphical display lets you see text effects on screen before you print. This means no more guessing what the label will look like. What you see is what you get!’
- Work faster with an improved user interface that displays all menu items without scrolling, and includes intuitive icons for formatting options
- Customize labels and add emphasis by choosing from 3 font styles, 7 font sizes, one of the many styles, and one of 8 different box styles or underline
- Uses DYMO D1 labels in 6, 9, 12 and 19mm widths
- Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery – the same technology used in mobile phones and laptops
- Eliminates AA battery inconvenience, expense and disposal
- 9-label memory and “save text” feature
- Print up to 10 copies of the same label
- Familiar QWERTY keyboard speeds text entry
- Quick access to special symbols including punctuation and currency.
No customer reviews for the moment.